Professionalism to help minimise your tax legally
For Brisbane tax returns including property investors, property tax advice, shares & investments, business, individuals and more.
TAX RETURN PROFESSIONALS IN BRISBANE
We make your tax compliance convenient. In the complex Australian tax system paired with ever-changing tax legislations, our team of professional tax specialists will resolve any tax complications providing you with peace of mind. Don’t just settle for an accountant that just ticks off a checklist. We assist our clients with professionally distinct and suitable tax evaluation devoted to improving your financial position. We provide tax services to Brisbane as well as nationally.
A BROAD SPECTRUM OF ACCOUNTING & TAX SERVICES:
- Individual Tax Returns
- Investment Property Advice
- Property Development Advice
- Business Financials & Tax Returns
- High Wealth & Complex Taxation Advice
- Family Group Tax Returns
- Self-Managed Super Funds (SMSF)
- Complex Tax Issues and Advice
- Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT)
- Tax Planning – Interim and Year End Planning
- Partnership, Company & Trust Tax Returns
- Business Activity Statements / Instalment Activity Statements (BAS/IAS)
- Structure Setup and Advice
BENEFITS OF USING LEE & LEE ACCOUNTANTS
- Registered Tax Agents in Brisbane – Fully certified and trained tax specialist team
- Benefit from our professional knowledge and tax experience
- Tax Specialist – Experts on tax with updated Chartered Tax Advisor
- Convenient Tax Preparation by accountants you can trust and depend upon
- Maximize your financial position and minimize your tax legally
- Confidence to carry forward financial and tax advice
- Help you to understand by advising on tax affairs to improve your financial position
- We deal and correspond with the ATO on your behalf
- Tax can be complicated, we will make it easier
- Cost of our tax agent services are tax deductible
- We will help you resolve tax complications
- Specialists in residential and commercial, property specialists – residential & commercial
- Self-managed superfund specialists, guiding you to financial freedom and retirement
NEED MORE TIME TO PAY YOUR TAX?
As your devoted tax agents, we work and liaise with the Australian Tax Office to see if we can negotiate a payment arrangement, extensions or remittance of interest charges on your behalf. We take the discomfort out of tax compliance for you.
GUIDELINES FOR SUCCESSFUL TAXATION PLANNING
Taxation planning is an important element for your complete financial portfolio. Planning your taxes and tax position thoroughly during the year assists you to achieve your targeted financial goals. Taxation planning should not be done in isolation of other factors, it should be a component of your overall financial target and financial plan. The main purpose of tax planning is normally to minimize your net tax payable or maximize your net tax refundable legally and structurally. To satisfy the objective, we look at your gross revenue plus other variables and simultaneously maximize deductible expenses and opportunities. Correct and effective tax planning is a crucial part of financial management. Our team will assist you to gain a better understanding of your tax position and explore any tax opportunities through effective taxation planning.
KEEP APPROPRIATE RECORDS OF YOUR TAX
It is essential that you maintain a record of all the purchases and receipts/invoices that you have made during the financial year. Create a systematic file under relevant categories that relate to store the purchases and income that you made during the year. In addition, keeping track of all these with computerized programs will add to the convenience of record keeping. This will make tax compliance at the end of the financial year easier and more systematic. Please keep in mind that tax legislations and rulings change frequently and it is important to consult your tax advisors before proceeding with any unsure tax/investment decision making. Our team of tax specialists are available for an initial discussion on the phone or for a preliminary meeting.