Quality Professionalism in Helping to minimize your tax
For Brisbane tax returns including property investors, property tax advice, shares & investments, business, individuals and more.
TAX RETURN PROFESSIONALS IN BRISBANE
We make tax convenient. In the complex Australian tax system paired with ever-changing tax legislations our team of professional tax specialists will resolve any tax complications and provide you with a peace of mind. Don’t just settle for an accountant that just ticks off a checklist. We assist our clients with professionally distinct and suitable tax evaluation devotedly to make advices to improve on your position. We provide tax services to Brisbane and also national wide.
A BROAD SPECTRUM OF ACCOUNTING & TAX SERVICES:
- Individual Tax Returns
- Investment Property Advices
- Property Development Advices
- Business Financials & Tax Returns
- High Wealth & Complex Taxation Advices
- Family Group Tax Returns
- Self-Managed Super Funds
- Complex Tax Issues and advices
- Fringe Benefits Tax
- Tax Planning – Interim and Year End Planning
- Partnership, Company, Trust Tax Returns
- Business Activity Statements / Instalment Activity Statements
- Structure Setup and Advices
BENEFITS OF USING LEE & LEE ACCOUNTANTS
- Registered Tax agents Accountants in Brisbane – Fully certified and trained tax specialist team.
- Benefit from our professional knowledge and tax experience.
- Tax Specialist – Experts on tax with updated Chartered Tax Advisors.
- Convenient Tax Preparation – By accountants you can trust and depend.
- Maximize your position and minimize tax legally.
- Confidence – To carry forward financial and tax advices.
- Helping you understand and advise on tax affairs to better your position.
- We deal and correspond with the ATO on your behalf.
- Tax can be complicated, we will make it easier.
- Cost of our tax agent services are tax deductible.
- We will help you resolve tax complications.
- Property Specialists in residential and commercial.
- Self-managed superfund specialists, guiding you to financial freedom and retirement.
NEED MORE TIME TO PAY YOUR TAX?
As your devoted tax agents, we work and liaise with the Australian Tax Office to see if we can negotiate a payment arrangement, extensions or remittance of interest charges on your behalf. We take the discomfort out of tax compliance for you.
GUIDELINES FOR SUCCESSFUL TAXATION PLANNING
Taxation planning is an important element for your complete financial portfolio. Planning your taxes and tax position thoroughly during the year aids you in achieving your targeted financial goals. Taxation planning should not be done in isolation of other factors, it should be a component of your overall financial target and financial plan. The main purpose of tax planning is normally to minimize your net tax payable or maximize your net tax refundable legally and structurally. To satisfy the objective, we look at your gross revenue plus other variables and simultaneously maximizing deductible expenses and opportunities. Correct and effective tax planning is a crucial part of financial management. Our team will assist you to gain a better understanding of your tax position and to explore any tax opportunities through effective taxation planning.
KEEP APPROPRIATE RECORDS OF YOUR TAX
It is essential that you maintain a record of all the purchases and receipts/invoices that you have made during the financial year. Create a systematic file under relevant categories that relate to store the purchases and income that you made during the year. In addition, keeping track of all these with computerized programs will add to the convenience of record keeping. This will make tax compliance at the end of the financial year easier and more systematic. Please keep to mind that tax legislations and rulings change frequently and it is important to consult to your tax advisors before proceeding with any unsure tax/investment decision makings. Our team of tax specialists are available for an initial discussion on the phone or for a preliminary meeting.